Re: Spreading the word about FUDCon Berlin

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, Ian Weller wrote:

If we can also take this time to start recruiting photographers (with decent cameras) to take photos for the Fedora Picture Book[1], that would be awesome. Since the release forms are finally done I think we can have a ton of great photos from the contributors in that region. I think advising people of this on the wiki page would be great.

Definitely, Ian. This will be a part of what we do at FUDCon and LinuxTag in Berlin. It's the best opportunity we'll have in 2009 in the Europe region, especially with master photographers like Nicu and Francesco Crippa there :)

--Max