Re: Status of the picture book

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

These are very valid points. Red Hat Legal was able to quickly turn
around a new version of this document for us, please look at:

http://spot.fedorapeople.org/Model%20and%20Contribution%20Release%20rev1.pdf

It is no longer an "exclusive" agreement, and it is now bounded to the
Fedora Picture Book only.

Thanks a lot for the modification, in the past we wanted to use people photos for the website too, but have not pursued it due to lack of release forms. However, the test still says "for the Fedora Picture Book", which *is* bound to the Picture Book only.

Please let me know if there are any additional concerns, Red Hat is more
than willing to work with our needs here.

Some people expressed the concern about people under 18 years, it appears we have some such contributors. For them the form should have also a place where the legal guardian will sign.

Also, I would like a (as official as possible) statement about how the form can be sent: is OK if I receive it faxed by the model, sign it as a photographer and then fax to Red Hat? but printing/signing/scanning/emailing?