Re: REMINDER: MEETING TOMORROW 2009.02.26 @ 19.00 UTC

Jack Aboutboul wrote:
John Poelstra wrote:
Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Hey Everyone,

This is the early reminder for tomorrow's meeting. This is the last meeting we will have at this time, as we will switch over to Tuesday nights at 21.00UTC, since that seems to be more convenient for us all.

Tomorrow is as scheduled, continue to work on the calendar. Now that everything is solidified, we will work mostly on figuring out who is doing what for F11.

I'd recommend dumping what you have into gobby and working from there. Trying to discuss each task in IRC is going to take forever.

Is there a task list with explicit dates and task dependencies? If there is I can add it to taskjuggler like all the other teams.

John

John,

We something with relative dates. See here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_schedule_and_task_list

Jack

Most of it is incomplete and the date "YYYY-MM-DD" doesn't render well in taskjuggler ;-)