Re: Status of the picture book

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Ian Weller wrote:

3) I have no clue how we're getting initial funding. I made some
  original contacts with gregdek and spevack but I'm so confused about
  it. Somebody who knows what they're talking about with relation to
  this (community architecture, etc) please reply to this message or to
  me personally.

CommArch is happy to provide the initial funding. I think the first estimate was under $3k, if I remember correctly? I'm trying to finalize my team's Q1 budget in the next week, and I'd like to earmark funds for the picture book in that budget allocation. If there's an updated estimate, please let me know.

7) Are there any currently unanswered questions people have?

More thoughts later -- I have a meeting in a few minutes.

--Max