This Weekend?

Hey Guys,

Yesterdays meeting was great. Alot of positive energy and we have been accomplishing a lot lately. Here are a list of things that we can try to tackle over the weekend, for those of us who find some time:

* Add your name to the meeting matrix so we can establish a new time for the meetings: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jack/Meeting_matrix * Continue to add things to the release calendar: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_schedule * It might be good for us to have this new schedule look like what poelstra has, with an added column for owner: http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/ * Take what JonRob has on his page and start to fold that, using the new template into the schedule for f11: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonrob/MarketingSchedule
* Continue to discuss things on the list and brainstorm great ideas.

Great, great work the last couple of weeks, lets keep it going. We have a lot of great energy, you guys make me proud to be involved in this!

Jack