Re: Marketing schedule template

Paul W. Frields wrote:
I added some input here based on my last email.  Also, I'd like to ask
that we attach dates to these tasks, i.e. <N> number of days before or
after a particular phase.  If we want to acheive a schedule-based task
list, we need to set up date targets.  Add draft dates to this list,
and then we have something to start with at meetings, rather than
trying to start the discussion from scratch during a meeting.
Yup, that should be what is being done. I'm going to start working on that as soon as I'm done adding the meeting matrix to the wiki and putting up a blog post. Everyone else should do so as well and then we can discuss the finalized thing at the meeting next week.

Jack