Marketing Meeting 2009-02-19 IRC Log

Hello,

You can find the transcript of today's marketing meeting on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings/2009-02-19

The most important things we talked about are:
* Changing the meeting time so more people can join, a mail will be sent tomorrow for that.
* We created and started to update the schedule template page on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Schedule, a mail will be sent tomorrow for that.
* We talked with Máirín Duffy from the Art team to see how we could coordinate with them during the distribution's release cycle.
* We set a goal for next week: rename pages on the wiki to match the new naming guidelines and complete the schedule template as much as possible.

More to come tomorrow in 2 separate mails.

Have a nice day

Steven