REMINDER Meeting Tomorrow, 2009.02.19 @ 19.00 UTC

Hey All,

This is the early reminder for the meeting which will take place at 19.00 UTC (2PM EST) in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.

I would like to re-stress the importance of attending the meetings, especially now since we are on the heels of the F11 Beta, there is alot to get done, many cool new projects and we can use everyones help.

See you all there,
Jack