Re: Web 2.0 Logo

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
2009/2/17 Keiran Smith:
Hello,
  I was working on a Forum Signature so I could spread the word of Fedora In
forum Posts. I was working with the Fedora Logo and created a Web2.0 Style
Version of the Logo. I would like to know what you guys / gals think of it.
A few people I have spoken to say it looks good for a concept.

Please have a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines
Your design does not follow these.

Beyond the usage guideline violation (sorry to spoil your fun), there is also the motto problem, "infinity | freedom | voice" is obsolete, it is replaced by 4F's "freedom, friends, features, first"

Also, the concept is good.
You may like to work with the artwork team on this. (cc ed.)

Yup, join us on the art list.