State of the Union at Red Hat

Hi

From Jim Whitehurst, CEO of Red Hat

http://www.press.redhat.com/2009/02/09/state-of-the-union-at-red-hat/

"Hail to the community! Have you downloaded Fedora 10 yet? Tried out JBoss Application Server 5.0.0 GA? The Fedora Project and JBoss.org communities continue to thrive and innovate, providing the technology foundation for Red Hat’s enterprise products. As a loyal Fedora user, I’m always counting down the days as a new release approaches and I look forward to trying out all of the new features. The past year brought many successes on the community front and I can’t wait to see what Fedora and JBoss.org have in store for 2009."

Rahul