Re: Schedule/Calendar Around FUDCons

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 04:22:36PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to work on the larger general calendar template.  Like we
said, it should run from FUDCon -> 6 weeks post release.  Starting
around FUDCon, what tasks do we usually have to take care of?  Right
now, I have posting announcements to community sites and planet,
notifying press/directing/answering inquiries, write ups for rh/fedora
owned publications, planning marketing activities for fudcon.

Is there anything else that should be on there?  Is someone currently
doing something now that we should be taking off their plate?

Hey Jack,

I lost track of my marketing links -- which page is that template on?

What I am working on isnt up on the wiki yet, I'm working a on scratch pad of paper here and I'll put it up tonight or tomorrow morning. I just started doing it on paper and didnt want to spend the time to put it on the wiki just yet.

Jack