Re: Self Introduction : Ankrity

ankrity das wrote:

I am actively involved in developing business plans as
a part of my job and would be interested in creation
of marketing plans for Fedora in India alognwith
writing of related articles in press.
Looking forward to start contributing in this
sphere...

Welcome. There is a Fedora India mailing list that we use for collaboration and marketing in that region. Do subscribe and drop a line.

Rahul