Re: Fedora 11 Talking Points

Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Hello All,

In anticipation of the alpha release, I put together a talking points page highlighting some of the new stuff we should be seeing in F11. Please take a look and also play around if you like!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Talking_Points

Who is the audience for this? Currently, there is way too many technical details.

Rahul
Hey Rahul,

If you like, you can play with and edit it as well...

Yes, but before I do that, I need to understand the audience for it. The current page might work just fine for some group of people.

Rahul