Q&A with Paul Frields at Red Hat

Hi,

http://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/01/26/qa-with-paul-frields-at-red-hat

"What makes us unique, as I mentioned earlier, is that we do everything the open source way. You'll never hear us announcing that Fedora is open sourcing a product we use, because we *start* with 100% free and open source, always. I think building a free software distribution without using free software completely defeats the point of what you're doing. Anyone should be free at any time to look at the Fedora Project, say, "I can do that better," and then fork whatever they want to do a better job. Our job, as Fedora, is to make sure they never need to do that."

Rahul