Re: Picture book....

Ian Weller wrote:

How do we upload RAWs to the wiki though? I'm not sure if we can or
can't as of yet. I'd need a list of possible file extensions before that
can be enabled.

Just like any other type of files our wiki don't know how to deal with, for example SVG, thus the usefulness of a JPEG preview.

However, I don't expect a lot of submissions in RAW, most of use use JPEG. RAW is handy if it is available, but is not a must.