Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Picture Book....

--- On Mon, 1/5/09, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I *really* would prefer hardbacks.  That's a much more
> lasting item,
> whether we give as gifts or buy for ourselves.  But again,
> if the cost
> makes them so expensive no one will buy them, that would be
> a silly
> requirement.  I just hope they're not *that* costly.

Hardbacks are more expensive to create, but it should not
be that much. One way we could go would be to sell the book
at our cost. Not add anything to the price, or at least
adjust the price down to compensation for the change in
cover.

I know Ian was planning on having the first books pay for
the rest of them, but maybe we can work something out.

-- Douglas Berry --
slasherzee@xxxxxxxxxx