Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Picture Book....

Doug Berry wrote:

One thing though. After FUDCON, when the pics start rolling
in, we are going to be using Open Source Software to create the actual books. Most probably Scribus, Open Office,
The Gimp, and ?. Maybe we could approach some of these
projects and set-up an agreeable time for the most people, then have someone from these projects give us a IRC Fedora
Classroom session on How-to use their stuff to create a
book.

I think we may have enough in-house experience for the task, so maybe the class room can be held by Fedora "subject matter experts".