Re: Self-Introduction: Ujjwol Lamichhane

Ujjwol Lamichhane wrote:
Hi All,
I am Ujjwol Lamichhane(उज्जवल लामिछाने) <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ujjwol> from Kathmandu, Nepal. And a A-Level Student at Malpi Institute. And my goal on fedora is to promote free and open software through it and get into the development of it. About my qualification, i have been using fedora from fedora 1 and to f9 as fedora 10 is having problem(filled a bugzilla). As i having been now working as a fedora ambassador, i have been blogging, advocating and giving presentation on fedora. I think my localization skill may also be relevant....

Regards
Ujjwol Lamichhane
Since no one else has yet... welcome to the list. I'm sure we all look forward to what you can bring!

--
Colby Alexander Hoke

Brand Communications + Design
[ Producer ]