Re: Cool install Icons?

Picture a basic space shooter game xD while installing (nothing complicated, something among asteroids and galaga would work, or a tetris clone too)
I think it would rock, the big but it´s that I dunno how to do that, so the idea is there ;)

2008/12/9 Russell Harrison <rtlm10@xxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Rudolf Kastl <che666@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the way it is now though it looks very professional and polished.
> (sure a subjective taste question)

I agree.  What about screen shots or graphics explaining some of the
new features in a release.  It might be a good way to promote some of
the advances Fedora is making.

Russell