Re: Cool install Icons?

Lets put a smile on the instaler's face :D

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Scott Baker <bakers@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Grams wrote:
> John Mackay wrote:
>> lol, anyone has screenshots? I have found this at google, but dunno if
>> it's the real thing.
>> http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:6t_JA9W3smlFAM:http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/photos/Redhat_Linux_Install_Kitchen.jpg

YES! This is the images from back in the day! They were silly and fun, and
made me think RedHat wasn't just for stuffy shirts. I'd love to see
something like that again.

- Scott

believed to be clean.

:::: CONTRIBUA COM O MEIO AMBIENTE. NÃO IMPRIMA ESTA MENSAGEM :::::

Atenciosamente,
Lucas do Amaral
CEFET-CE - UAB-CE.
Linux System Administrator Trainee