Fedora 10: A Mini Review

Hi

http://bobbo.me.uk/?p=234

"I grabbed the Live CD ISO from the Fedora site, which auto-located the nearest mirror to me and it downloaded pretty quickly. The installation process was incredibly simple. The LiveCD booted straight into a graphical interface, where you could setup things like Language and Keyboard layout. This is a refreshing change from Ubuntu, where you are dumped into a “grub” style keyboard interface to setup keyboard/language by pressing funny key combinations and using ugly text menus. Once I had changed my keyboard/language from US to UK I was presented with a nice (very blue) GNOME desktop. An “Install to hard drive” shortcut was neatly placed on the desktop to get the installation properly started"

Rahul