Re: statistics about marketing list users?

Mani A wrote:
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
anyone more than me interested in this statistics?
I am more curious on how are you intending to count people for such stats.

If the raw data is available in some reasonable format (without
artificial aggregation), then I can help.

Well, getting the data is the hard part, I was questioning here...
- the list of subscribers is not something to give away easily, otherwise it will be a delight for spammers; - supposedly you get a list, how you can tell which ones are "developers"? cross-check with the build system? with FAS? What if the developers submit the code only upstream or downstream?