Re: "Fedora Remix" etymology

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Jack Aboutboul <jaa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I remember it because I came up with the phraseology because I
> was working a lot with creative commons at the time.
>
> Max Spevack can confirm.

Okay Spin Doctor, how do we actually communicate that fact without it
sounding reactionary?  Didn't Mo' put together some banner art work
for F7 that used the terminology?

Can we resurrect those images and re-task them to for the new
trademark campaign as well as providing visual hints of the pedigree
of thought dating back to F7?

-jef