Re: a Beta announcement to use

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
In light of trying to pump up the marketing and the bug reporting, here
is a Beta release announcement:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cambridge_%28F-10%29_Beta_release_announcement

Thanks to Steven Moix for the original (in French[1]), which I adapted
for English.  Blame for the "Beta contest" is entirely on me.

[1] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-fr-list/2008-September/msg00097.html

<begin>
Fedora 10 Beta: Cambridge's foundations are laid

Just on the heels of the Fedora Project's fifth anniversary, the Beta of
Fedora Linux version 10 (code-named Cambridge) is now available:

Is there going to be a link to Fedora 10 Beta release notes? Is there a list of major bugs and pending issues?

Rahul