Re: Fedora 10's official Default theme

cool

my English not so good, haha, misunderstand the announcement.

I am looking forward to the release date of Fedora 10

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ricky Zhou wrote:
On 2008-09-24 02:27:28 PM, Charles Peng wrote:
yes, thanks for all the hard work done by the Art Team!

But I really hope that the Solar theme to be the default theme of Fedora 10
In case it wasn't clear, the Solar theme will be the default theme for
F10, as decided by the vote :-)

Indeed, and it will be used after the replacement of a potentially tainted source photo (a moon image) and a little additional polishing (GRUB screen and such).