Oops! I Fixed the Linux Kernel

Hi,

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3767236/Oops+I+Fixed+the+Linux+Kernel.htm

"Fedora Project leader Paul Frields told InternetNews.com that the Kerneloops package automatically delivers the messages the kernel dumps into a repository the kernel maintainers can use to prioritize, diagnose and fix problems.

"Fedora is involved because we track the kernel very aggressively," Frields said. "The Kerneloops capability also supports our dedication to a healthy cooperation with upstream software providers like the kernel developer community. It leverages the widespread use of Fedora for the direct benefit of that community, who can see measurable results of their work and shift resources as needed to target frequent or important issues."

Rahul