Re: Fedora promoting videos

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I wonder if there is a separate conference for FOSS video tools.

That would be a very small conference

LGM is pretty big, are you so sure it would be very small?

Is there a gstreamer specific conference? Because ultimately that's what we are talking about... building a gstreamer application that would compliment what pitivi is meant to be.

A lot of Fluendo folks go to GUADEC, I wouldn't be the person to ask about a gstreamer specific conference though.

~m