Re: Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

And Digg specifically states that if the "article" doesn't fit one of
the pre-defined topics..it shouldn't be submitted. I think its a
stretch to use digg for this.

Maybe it's quick and dirty, but no question it would mostly work. If people actually care enough to ask questions and vote on those questions, which is by no means guaranteed.

You could consider setting up a Pligg instance, of course. If you want a tool to solicit comments and vote them up/down, there are accepted open source solutions. The question: do we have the desire/bandwidth to implement them? Will there be enough instances of this type of problem to warrant the investment of time in solving the general case?

--g