RE: Article: Concept Art for Fedora 10

I agree on that , Fedore release now have two digit and i guess to should be planned well to make an impact for normal and expert users from a View and Imaging side as for fedora proved it is an excellent Kernel and Distribution, so it should have a new look that says Fedora is ready for a totally new decade.