Re: Using multimedia as a resource to promote Fedora

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
I also don't know how we are going to ever be able to provide embedded
video in a way that makes sense on our main site.    Flash doesn't
support ogg yet, so we can't easily generate a flash video that works
for our userbase.  And for people outside our userbase, I'm not sure
there is a way to embed theora into a page and have it work for
people.  Is there a java applet floating around that lets you embed
theora and view it?
iTheora: http://menguy.aymeric.free.fr/theora/?p=demo

This is cool. Is there any interest in packaging it for Fedora?

Rahul