Re: Dipanjan C sent you a special gift

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008, Dipanjan Chakraborty wrote:

I am very sorry for my carelessness. I was trying to forward this mail to all my friends, but entirely forgot that the fedora mailing list is also in my contacts. This is entirely due to my carelessness and I am to blame. I promise to be more careful in the future. I deeply appologise to all that I have offended, and am ready to do all that is necessary to redress this.

It's ok -- everyone makes mistakes.

I hereby declare this thread over.  :)

--Max