Re: I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

Markus McLaughlin wrote:
I too think there should a Fedora News Channel site covering success stories with Fedora, Red Hat related news concerning Fedora, educational uses of Fedora, multimedia uses, and FUN things to do with it as well.
So as a point of discussion, some time ago (maybe 7 or 8 months) I proposed in a meeting that we create a professional produced news show surrounding Fedora. If there is renewed interest then I propose we discuss this at the next marketing meeting and maybe we can bring in some Red Hat A/V folks into the mix as well.

What do you think?

Jack