Re: The only way I will submit news to FWN....

gr8 idea Mark,

I am also writing many blogs. I have asked for a domain name www.linuxuser.com.np in nepal and almost in my way to get it.
I want it to be a BB and would like to help Linux users in Nepal find answers to their queries or help others find them.
I hope this way I can contribute to the society.

About Fedora Magazine, I can contribute by spreading the word and contribute my writing towards it.

Pleas also let me know what i can do.

Tushar.