Re: Screencast Ideas wiki

got my people doing this, by the end of the afternoon, from here to 3 or 4 hours, U'll have your script right away! :)

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Jonathan Roberts <jonrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2008/6/16 Lucas Saboya <lucas@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I can try to do this, just tell me what info do you want me to get from the
> users, and I'll try to do something here

Basically we want:

Name:
E-Mail:
Video URL:
Video Title:
Video Description:

And then have that e-mailed to an editor or a mailing list (i.e. just
needs an e-mail address we can fill in for it to be sent to). What
would be cool if the form would automatically update the RSS feed once
somebody clicks approve, but this could also be done manually quite
easily.

Let me know, otherwise I'll investigate this properly myself when I
get a minute,

Thanks,

Jon

believed to be clean.

:::: CONTRIBUA COM O MEIO AMBIENTE. NÃO IMPRIMA ESTA MENSAGEM :::::