Re: I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.

On Thu, 22 May 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I was hoping for a specific item, easily duplicated, that we could
mandate be in all the pictures. One thing, one physical object, the
same size and shape and color in every picture that is symbolic of the
Fedora ideals.  And the repeated use of that symbol itself in every
single picture becomes a symbolic reference of the commitment each of
the pictured individuals share.

We could do this after F10 and have a F10 Live CD.  Or maybe that's too
simple. -- ian