Re: FUDcon photos & release forms?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think you need the consent of the folks in the photo as well.

If that is the case, then we need to make photo release consent part
of the registration process.  Do RH Summit attendees have an implied
or explicit consent in place?

A *verbal* consent may be enough? Like a Fedora release party, the photographer ask "are you OK if I use the photo on the Fedora website?"
After all, those are photos of adults and taken in public places.