Re: FUDcon photos & release forms?

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi folks,

One idea I had for FUDcon was to take as many pictures as possible that the Marketing and Art teams could use later to give our website and marketing materials a more personal touch, with pictures of actual Fedora developers and users.

Does anyone know what responsibilities are involved in making sure that the photos are usable for this purpose? Do you know about (or maybe could refer us to) someone who would know about writing up photo release forms?

Take out the nudity part and replace the deviantART name from that and I think you get a start:
http://s.deviantart.com/misc/model/release_form.html :D