Re: Bleeding-edge Fedora

Juan Camilo Prada wrote:

It doesnt really implies that, it only means that fedora is bleeding
edge, which doesnt mean we dont test our packages.

We have to disagree on what that means. There are good reason for us providing a pre-release of Xorg for example. Those choices can still be explained better to everyone. If you don't feel the need. I will just do it myself since I am writing a release specific FAQ to answer some of the other questions anyway. Thanks.

Rahul