Desktop now uses Fedora 9

Hi,

http://www.g-loaded.eu/2008/05/16/desktop-now-uses-fedora-9/

"What I would consider as the highlight of this release is PackageKit, a program that is used by GNOME in order to stand between the user and the various package managers, so users don’t have to worry about what happens behind the scenes. Personally, I believe that approaching free software’s “chaotic” development model in such a way is good for both the end-users and the active contributors, as it makes their effort more focused and coordinated. PackageKit also includes a command line interface."

Rahul