Re: Fedora Overview

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Oh, I quite liked the idea of showing that people are taking Fedora
and making it local to themselves?

Then you want to promote the concept of localized spins or the tools themselves. Hindi Spin isn't a stellar example of that (yes, I did it) since we didn't even announce it yet due to lack of space in holding rest of the Indic spins. When the spins SIG gets more involved, we can surely highlight this particular aspect better with more actual spins in place.

Rahul