Re: New Content for fedoraproject.org

Juan Camilo Prada wrote:

The idea here is to start thinking about the objective of the website.
Right now there is no defined horizon and so the website is not that
useful as it should be. Think of this effort as a "start from scratch"
as nobody seems to know what the real objective for the website should
be, so finding that would lead us to get the correct content to be used

I think we are going through the same discussions every now and then. If you are going to lead the effort, I suggest you make a decision based on earlier feedback from

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-February/msg00076.html

One concrete short term improvement would be to look at changing the download page for the Fedora 9 release. Details at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields/NewGetFedora

Rahul