Re: OpenStreetMap

Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
Hi,

struck me while editing some streets in OpenStreetMap.

OpenStreetMap does allow anybody to add new attributes (tags) to a place / objects / ...

We can define a tag LinuxUser / FedoraUser ... and get a map of users.

Could be great for finding other people, user groups, generating maps, visualizing mirror servers.

This sort of information should probably be tied to the Fedora account system. Can you file a RFE against

https://fedorahosted.org/fas/

Rahul