Two Weeks with Fedora 9

Hi,

http://blogs.eweek.com/brooks/content/linux/two_weeks_with_fedora_9.html

"As I mentioned above, it was Fedora 9's support of USB stick-based persistent LiveCD deployments that enticed me to download the in-development distro, and when I tried it out for myself it worked great. Fedora 9 booted up from the 2GB USB stick I used, and, through the virtue of solid state, did so a lot more quickly than CD-based LiveCD images do. I used the my portable Fedora 9 system to browse the Internet, I downloaded some things, and I installed a piece of software, too. I tried rebooting the system, and, sure enough, the changes I'd made did persist"

Rahul