Re: 5 Reasons You'll Love Fedora 9

Incredible post, very inspirational and exciting!

I believe that it has been brought up some other time by either Rahul or Jesse about having posts like these in the FP.o, it would bring awareness of such features *intrinsically* instead of through third party blogs and the like (not that I'd like blogging about Fedora to stop or that I'm implying such a thing!), only to make FP.o the primary site of awareness. Great post, and keep up the good work of promoting Fedora!