Fedora 9 Beta - my review

Hi

http://silentcoder.co.za/silentcoder/?p=312

"Actually I would say Fedora has become the Haute Couture of GNU/Linux. It is constantly creating and showcasing new technologies that will be fundamental in other distro’s a year from now (remember who actually wrote NetworkManager ?). "

"Conclusions:

I really like it so far. It’s a nice system and could become the easiest and most powerful desktop I’ve used in the GNU/Linux world in a long time. However it has serious problems with people who already have installations, several of them which took some serious expertise to work around. This definitely needs to be resolved before stable release if Fedora is to get the success that I truly believe this version deserves."

Rahul