Re: Fedora in the Enterprise (was: Co-branding?)

Russell Harrison wrote:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Zhukov Pavel <gelios@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Agree.  People should know:  gain fedora experience  =  gain Red Hat
 Linux experience.

This is a very important point.  I don't know how many people keep
saying they're going to learn Linux because they want to work in the
enterprise, and run right out and install Ubuntu...  <sigh>

Russell

I think this new topic says all I have to say.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip