Re: Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
A bit of a odd thing going on here. I just suggested a very similar idea very recently in the list and two people quoted you to show why I shouldn't do this. Apparently now that you are for it, I guess it is ok.

Co-branding though is something completely different then putting a cute little Shadowman in some corner saying truthful things.

Yeh co-branding is sort of putting the two brands at the same level or even combining them into one (E.g. AT&T Wireless & Cingular in the US). That is what I thought you had brought up earlier.

What Greg is asking about now is a bit different as the RH brand in the proposed case would be, sort of how when you do a conference T-shirt the main brand is the conference logo and the sponsors are much much smaller brands on the back.

~m