Re: Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

So let me ask you:

If, in splash screens for Fedora, we put a tasteful "sponsored by Red Hat" with the Shadowman logo somewhere small... how would you all feel about that?

But lately we did work to remove the Fedora "bubble" logo from such screens and un-brand the graphics to make the life easier for derivative distros. I can understand both approaches, but I think we should choose one and stick with it.