Re: Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

With this in mind, I see no problem with thanking Red Hat and linking
ourselves with their strong brand in a subtle manner. But maybe we ought
to do more to promote the massive achievements in community growing that
have happened lately...

What about "Sponsored by Red Hat" followed shortly by "Brought to you by
the Fedora Community"?

+1

Elio