Re: Store SIG Update - 2008-03-19

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Ian Weller wrote:
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Jeffrey Tadlock wrote:
We do have one other major open action item open at this point and
that is a mockup of what store.fedoraproject.org might look like.  We
still need someone to help us out with a mockup of this page.  We have
listed some general requirements [2] of the page in the wiki and I am
happy to answer any questions regarding that page.  I see we have a
few art team members on the participants list for the Store SIG - any
volunteers?
I can put something together, hopefully during this week or next.

Turns out the time I thought I had I don't have, so I don't think I'll
be able to come up with a mockup of the page.

I presume it would look mostly like the fedoraproject.org page... same
template...

-- ian